Thursday, February 2, 2012

Post Modernism

I thought the group that presented Post modernism was not really prepared. The presentation wasn't concise. The presentation was very long that I thought some of the more important details weren't thoroughly discussed. Also, the discussion wasn't very informative. I thought I will be able to understand the topic more thru the discussion but the reporters weren't able to deliver maybe because they didn't have enough time to prepare or whatnot.

Nevertheless, after reading about the topic, I learned that Postmodernism believes that reality is not simply mirrored in human understanding of it, but rather, is constructed as the mind tries to understand its own particular and personal reality. I think postmodernism is a lot more concerned about each person's perception about things rather than what the general people perceives.

No comments:

Post a Comment